Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Peddler's Market-An Artfully Curious Faire


Calling all you "Pinterest-lovin'-tree-huggin'-know-a-great-deal-when-you-see-one" kind of guys and gals! Our first annual downtown Zeeland Spring Peddler's Market is coming to Church Street this May 17!
If I can get my act in gear and crank out some product, I will be there hawking my wares!
We are looking for more vendors, so if you specialize in any of the above goodies, contact www.feelthezeel.com to apply.  It is a juried entry and for that matter, I don't even know if I'm in yet, but we'd love to have some classy booths representing.  Even if I dont' make the cut to sell, I will for sure be there to buy! :)

In honor of that event and because I finally found some of the motivation I lost this bleak winter, I have been putting some lost time in making these planked styled signs that seem to be a crowd favorite. 
Some, I brought to the booth last week. Some I'm saving for the market. 


 Any summer weddings coming up? Great shower or wedding gift. I can even personalize the bottom with their wedding date. (making the sign slightly taller).

 Once again, hubby does the hard work. I do the easy part. Here's how these bad boys look before a little TLC and paint.


 All of these I'm saving for the market. They're one of a kind. You can't tell in the pic, but these are smaller planks. These were made from the smaller scraps leftover from the larger signs.





Garage sale season can't start soon enough as far as I'm concerned and I'm determined to get back in the garage and work on some trash- to- treasure items for all you wonderful champs.
I still have an attic full of possibilities. Just need some nice spring-like weather to thaw out the old fingers, break out the dusty paintbrushes and get to work!

If you have any questions or would like to be involved with the Peddler's Market, let me know. You can email me at christyboeve@yahoo.com

More pictures and  info to come soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment