Thursday, November 7, 2013

Not So Shabby Christmas Open House-This weekend!



Still seems strange when fall rolls around that I am not working around the clock to pull together my annual  pre-Christmas tag sale. It's so bittersweet. I miss seeing your beautiful faces and staging my house and all the excitement that goes with it, but at the same time, Ken and I have commented no less than 10 times in the past several weeks, how relieved we are that we are not scrambling madly like so many years past. Well, we're scrambling madly but not for the tag sale. Just daily working, living, breathing. :) 
Just like all of you.
(On that note, saw a great blog post this week on Facebook, called "Becoming Minimalist". Google it. Good stuff). 

I can't leave you hanging this year Champs, without offering you the chance to purchase some Christmas goodies and this weekend at Not So Shabby you can do just that. 
We are having the annual Holiday Open House this Friday, (Nov. 8) from 4-7. The store will actually be closed all day until 4:00 for vendors to prepare.
Saturday, during regular store hours, the fun continues. 
Many vendors are offering markdowns in their booths. 
All furniture in my booth will be marked down 10%!

Here's a small sampling of what's 'in store'. :)



















Come on out for some holiday treats (food and repurposed treasures)! I will be milling around there on Friday from 5-7. Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment