Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Canterbury Cottage

So, I've been on the hunt for great fabric to reupholster two different clients' living room furniture.  Client #1, a very traditional, conservative kind of gal. Client #2 a hip and trendy risk taker. Age Demographic...early 60's to late 60's.  Enter, "Canterbury Cottage."

This sweet little design studio is located in the heart of downtown Holland's retail district and everywhere you look, it's eye candy.
Doesn't hurt that the young gals that work there are super sweet and helpful. 
I came away with lots of great fabric choices and a wish list for refurnishing my family room! :)


 What's not to love about this tufted button back sofa with contrast welt?  Me wants it!

 Can I get an "Amen"?
 Okay, so maybe the deer head/elk head/moose head (can you tell I'm not a hunter) isn't for me, but the lines of this chair are fabulous!!! I'll take two.
 Yes, Charcoal gray is still all the rage!
 Great accessories and displays.



 Love this vignette!



I can list 5 people I know right now who need this chair! :) Including me!


 Love this.
Great selection of nursery decor, bedding and baby items in the back of the store; "Canterbury Kids".



Thinking about making a sign like this to hang by my photos of my time at Lake Michigan this summer.

Brecken and I paddle boarding on a calm evening at sunset.
This is the life.
See you back here tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment