Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Deck The Halls

Hi Chumps.
Feeling a little more chipper (and a little more chiseled since I posted the other night).  :)
Thought I'd share with you some holiday decorating ideas that once again I spotted on one of my favorite 'spam sites'. "This Old House-Home Ideas". No time for small talk tonight. Hope you're well.

dark party stockings hung on mantel
Console table ready for Christmas party with wreath in window
The exposed brick wall and fireplace in this Sag Harbor, New York, dining room was once red brick.Holiday Doorway

Coastal Sunporch
































wreath made of red carnationsA white lacquer magnolia wreath hangs from built-in bookshelves

I've been having fun here decking the halls as well:





























Jingle all the way....

0 comments:

Post a Comment