Saturday, July 21, 2012

Not So Shabby Summer Fun

Calling all chumps....get your rumps down to Not Shabby and check out the latest items!

For the lake house, beach house, cottage, cabin or pool area. Gotta give credit where credit is due...I saw this saying hanging on my neighbor's pool house in bright red with white lettering. (So fun, Michelle)! Thought it would be cute stenciled on the planked boards like I've done for the "Happy and You Know it" signs. Made up a few with the planks and one in robin's egg blue.
Get this one while it lasts!  Linen white dresser with glass knobs.

We mounted an old antique letter box to a rustic barn board.  The bottom hooks could be used to hold hats, scarves and jewelry.  I used this in my garage for quite a while as a mailbox for things I'd leave for clients and to collect things they'd leave for me.
My talented Mom has been at it again.  This is my favorite so far!  Another adorable apron made out of salvaged men's dress shirts!  I love the colors in this one! These make great bridal shower, birthday or housewarming gifts! .  They're only $22!
There are only three there right now and last month we sold all three right away!

I loved this one too!  She cut the sleeves off and used the cuff end to make pockets!
Wish I had the skill and patience to sew like she does.


I bought these flowers to use in Kennedy's bedroom remodel but they ended up not matching the couch I had in there. Hated to part with them because they are so vintage looking and would make part of a great collection hanging with paper lanterns from a ceiling in a little girls' room.
There are two blue ones and this one green.

Large square chalkboard would be a great addition in a mudroom, playroom, kitchen or even garage!

Lots of great festive summer pinwheels. I love using these as centerpieces in mason jars filled with sand.


Found this at the Burly Park Swap Meet.  I love old photos and things with a story.



You could use this bin to hold cans for recycling, potatoes, onions or how 'bout for a cute garbage can in the kitchen?

Now, this one I was tempted to keep. I remember my Mom having one of these just like this when we were growing up.  If my house were bigger, I would keep it out just to display.  For those of you with little babes at home...use it in the nursery as vintage decor. Put a cute little square basket on it to hold toilettries and diapers.

Assorted knob hanging plaque and a wire message that says "LOVE U".

I am so into these rustic crates lately.  I have some in both of my girls' rooms to hold books, magazines and stuffed animals. You could stack several together to make a bookshelf. Saw that on Pinterest once and loved it!
I forgot I had these indoor/outdoor pillows with the fun graphic pattern.  Found them in my storage room just this week. They're brand new.  I just loved the colors and the pattern.

I showed you this once before after I first completed it.  I can just picture it once again in a nursery to hold bibs or diaper bags or cute little signs.

I didn't have to do a thing to this set of vintage chairs. I loved the color and patina and paired them with an off-white drop leaf table which I didn't have to paint either. I loved the original finish on all of it. Would make a great small scale set for a sunporch or a cottage kitchen.

Just brought in three more of these growth chart rulers. I finished these in a darker walnut stain which I think would be great with any style or decor.  These are hot sellers and won't be in the booth long.

If you've been in my booth this year, you've probably seen this rustic display piece. I used it to showcase my business cards.  I'm finally parting with it. I think it would be great to hold photos, watches or little meaningful messages.

I still have a few of these wooden record album holders left.  This is great nostalgic wall art for those of us who lived through the 80's!!

This one's not at the booth yet...I don't have room right now, but I loved the color!  I found it this way. Can't wait to bring it in and stage it with all my new summer 'smalls'.
Please stop in to Not So Shabby soon to see all the unique booths and items from many different talented vendors. I appreciate your continued interest and support of my booth -ROOM FOR CHANGE.

Well, chumps..I'm headed out to the lake for a week of sun and fun with my family. Hoping to make the 100 mile bike ride tomorrow with Kennedy and two of my teenage nephews. Hope this old chump can keep up with these young punks. Wish me luck. See you back here next week.





0 comments:

Post a Comment