Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wallpaper Wednesday

I have just a little bit of time for a short post this afternoon! 
I am so excited to show you a recent ranch remodel in which I've had the privilege of  helping oversee.
Part of the process has been gutting nearly every room and starting over with trim, wall color, cabinets and flooring. One of the main floor baths will be tricked out with one of the patterns below. 
Can't wait! I'll show you the final project when we wrap things up in January, but in the meantime, it made me start thinking about possibly adding wallpaper as an accent wall somewhere in my own home. 
I love these bold graphic prints, but there are many new paper books out there in stores and online where you can choose from more subtle options as well. All of these patterns, come with several color palate choices.












Off to finish painting a sign for someone. 
I'm still having fun with custom orders and will soon show you some of the new ones I've been working on. Hope you're having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment