Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Transformation Tuesday-Oak Kitchen Sneak Peek

I know I'm posting this prematurely and Sheila, the tidy and talented homeowner will probably kill me for this, but it's worth the risk, because I just had to show you what a few gallons of paint, a incredible amount of carpentry talent, and a small (?) budget for countertops (plus some persuasive discussions with the hubby) will get you.....
BEFORE:
AFTER:

Same flooring, same appliances, same backsplash tile, same layout, island, and lighting....
New counters, creamy white paint, hardware, undermount sink, and beadboard wrapped around the existing island....

So sorry I wasn't patient enough to show you the after shots once doors were painted, but stay tuned, I will for sure soon. They're working on replacing a desk area and converting it to a coffee bar-can't wait to show you that too. 
Same house...different room below:
 I think I posted this area before...the original oak cabinetry as it was above the washer and dryer in laundry:

Here it is again with a bulk head built to bring the cabinetry up to the ceiling! Isn't it beautiful? I love when the homeowners are talented enough to do the homework themselves! Hubby is amazing with trim work and wife is incredible with a paint brush and roller!!


Across the room-same space.  The base cabinets used to be oak too!


You can still see the oak door....that's already been repainted...as will all the main floor trim work. I can't wait to show you the whole thing. 
(Side note to Sheila...now I really owe you big time. First I show up at your house two days early for our consult and now I posted these pics before the project is complete. 
So sorry. That's just how proud I am of you guys and your transformation! Hope you can forgive me! :)


Stay tuned for more oak to amazing transformations!   See you back here soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment