Friday, May 16, 2014

SpRiNg PeDdLeR's MaRkET. (Where all the cool kids hang out). :) Including YOU!

For those of you who over the years have requested a tag sale during the summer months, look no further...
Tomorrow is the big day! 
You're not gonna want to miss it. Rain or Shine, we'll be there with 29 other vendors hawking our wares. 
Look for my Room For Change tent on the west side of Church St. (Booth 23)

I'll be up at the crack of Christy, loading trucks, cars and vans with all kinds of goodies to transport to the site.  We've been working on this for weeks and we'd love to have you feel the zeel with us downtown Zeeland for our town's  first (hopefully annual) Spring (?) Peddler's Market.
Put on your winter parka and shop 'til you drop!

Here's a sneak peek at a small sampling of the goods:
Seriously Champs, if you've ever shopped my booth at Not So Shabby, you ain't seen nothing. This is my booth on steroids tomorrow. 


Signs galore


 Planked Pallet boards and metal letters:
 Selling my own personal  "Candle-lier" From my dining room to yours!

 Pillows, baskets, accent tables...
Metal Tubs and Garden Decor


Re purposed Lamps and custom built furniture


"Found Treasures"-these will be filled with spring greens
 Topiaries and Seasonal Decor

 Vintage Treasures and Cottage Style Furniture and Accessories
 I can't believe I'm ready to part with this. I've had it since my girls were little. Antique chair with vintage chenille slipcover.

 These were those unfinished prints I blogged about on Monday. Something about the pics, I just love.

Headboard and Footboard made into a bench-Go husband!
Vintage Windows and Doors
 Lots of unique Cottage Style Accessories


 
 Doors with ledges-Perfect for a make-up counter/ledge or mudroom drop spot. (First come, first served...we only have four).







Downtown Zeeland-tomorrow from 9-3.
We don't even have to try. It's always a good time!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment