Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring-Please Spring!

 Raise your hand if you're ready for summer??? All in favor, say "I"!

I think it's only fair to skip right over spring now and jump right into warm summer air, long bike rides, camping, playing, paddle boarding, etc. If mother nature has any kind of mercy, she'll grant us 5 long summer months  to match the 5 long winter months we've enjoyed (?) here in Michigan. 

I took the above picture last Sunday on our walk from the Holland State Park to Lake Mac. Hard to believe this is the same spot we put in our paddle boards while navigating around boats and boaters. Looking forward to those days again soon. 

In the meantime, I'll settle for simple reminders that spring/summer might really be on it's way. 
Yesterday, I put in a big eight hour day at Not So Shabby where I spent some time hunting down some spring treasures to cheer me up. Hope this encourages you too. 

KARLA'S PLACE-booth


This is definitely the doll we Michiganders needed to vent some winter frustration this year!

BARN SALE BLONDES



 KARI KING'S booth:
 ENCORE DESIGNS



NOT SO SHABBY:





ROOM FOR CHANGE:
I'm heading down south soon to get a swipe a little sunshine and stash it in my suitcase. 
If I come back with a few other trash-to-treasure items from the Goodwill stores down there, all the better. 
Happy Sprummer! (Spring/Summer)



0 comments:

Post a Comment