Monday, October 8, 2012

Not So Shabby news

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end".
Just saw on Facebook that the announcement has been made.  Not So Shabby Antiques and Furnishings is relocating.  For someone who named their business "Room For Change", you'd think change would be something that said person would embrace, or at least not be adverse to, but I find myself struggling tonight. Change isn't always easy.
People who know me know I do this:

And we, as a store, might not be feelin' it in the future. There are talks of relocating out of Zeeland. We are growing and evolving and another business needs the space where we were. Great news that people are movin' in to this great town. Not so good news that we are movin' out. However, we vendors and our fearless leader and store owner, Jackie, know that even bigger and better things await Not So Shabby. And I for one, don't want to miss out on the fun. So I will choose to:

that this is a good thing. That moving forward toward the unknown can be freeing and exciting and rewarding.
And I will:

for the run that we've had in Zeeland and eagerly anticipate many more years, Lord willing of bringing you trash-turned-treasures from my "Room for Change" booth at Not So Shabby.
From humble beginnings:



To a growing well-respected business...





I hope wherever we end up, you'll choose to still:


A shout out to store owner, Jackie Bordner and her great business sense for making Not So Shabby a fun place to be!

Remember, Chumps, "there's always room for change".  Believe it. Dream it. Live it. :)

We'll keep you posted!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support of my booth at NSS over the past few years.  Promise you'll find me wherever we are?!  We won't go far!
Stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment