Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A "Pinteresting" Week!


Cheerio Chaps...er, I mean Chumps!  I am finally getting a chance to sit down and download pics of the Pinterest- worthy events I've attended these past two weeks!  I'll devote this blog today to honor Murphy's one year old "London Calling" birthday blow out bash and then post next time about the Pinterest-y wedding reception that was equally amazing.

Both friends are also " Room for Change Chumps" and while I have worked with them on their homes, I can't take any credit for their spectacular celebrations.  Nuts.

Murphy's London themed backyard Birthday party...where do I begin?
It all started with the hand delivered invitation a month before the big day.


My "faber" Abby has impeccable taste. In clothes. In house decor. In friends. (wink) So I knew that this party would be, let's just say, above average.
That's the understatement of the year.
Best. Birthday Bash. Ever.
I'll let the pictures do the talking....













Speechless? Yeah, I know. So was I.

Abs...even YOU outdid yourself. It was an incredible Pinterest- Perfect event!!

And although I tease you often about your maturity level (even at your young age) exceeding mine by a longshot, can I just tell you how glad I am that my 'babies' are beyond their themed birthday years? I would buckle under the "Pinterest Pressure" at my age. I don't think I'd survive it all.  I vaguely remember frosting twinkies in the shape of a sunflower for Kennedy's first birthday 14 years ago and that was an impressive feat back then!  Your energy, creativity, execution and organization were flawless. You just earned yourself the title of event coordinator for Team Centrennial! (Wait a minute...isn't that your job already)? No wonder you're so good at this)! :) Block Party is right around the corner...you're hired!
'til next timeChumps...Cheerio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment