Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Well, hello.

Hi guys!  Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I enjoyed a warm, relaxing holiday weekend with family and friends and hope you did too.  I thought I'd dig through a few blog archive photos to show you a random sampling of what I've been doing with my summer.


These are some things that I've made, painted or repurposed  for clients and for the store, "Not So Shabby". 





This weekend, July 9 and 10, downtown Zeeland has their annual sidewalk sales.  Come on down and check out my booth at "Not So Shabby".  It's pretty full right now.  I've put all the things that were in the window display in my booth.  Thanks to all of you who make it a regular stop!  I've been having fun meeting so many new and wonderful clients!

1 comments:

Ms. Raczynski said...

I think I need that "hello" sign....I. love it!

Post a Comment