Monday, May 17, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-Changes!





So, remember the little kid's table and chair set that I blogged about a while ago?  Well, my friend Ally had this child's kitchen set in her bonus room and it was looking pretty shabby next to the newly painted table and chairs, so it too was brought back to life with a few coats of creamy white paint.



These lamps were the ones that I mentioned in a previous blog.  I purchased them from an antique store in Douglas and paid more than I usually would, but I loved the bases. They came without shades. I bought these shades with another set of lamps, (that were not cute enough to repurpose).  I covered the shades, but didn't have to paint the bases. I loved the style and look as they were.


I used a damask fabric that I ran sideways around the shade. I think it's an elegant, yet retro look.  I'll have a hard time parting with these.


0 comments:

Post a Comment