Thursday, October 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday-Signs

 Throwback Thursday to some sign orders I've done in the past. I've been doing lots of custom orders for the boxed style, planked and smooth signs but sometimes I forget about the stencils that I have previously cut for the simpler signs and maybe this will inspire me to make a few more of these again and bring them to my booth to sell. 
I am planning on spending the day in my garage tomorrow catching up on sign orders and Ken is out there right now cutting the wood for me. Bless that man's heart. He does all the work. I take all the credit. :)





























That's a walk down memory lane for me and that's only the beginning. I love making you guys these signs....so fun to see what you come up with and the kinds of reminders and personal touches you want hanging on the walls of your home.  Makes me smile to know I've helped to personalize your space. Thanks for inviting me to be part of your home's personality. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment