Saturday, January 1, 2011

Not So Shabby 1-1-11!!

Happy New Year! 
Hope the first day of 2011 finds you rested and recovered after a busy holiday season.
Room for Change is looking forward to another wonderful year meeting with clients, transforming interior spaces, selling re-purposed furniture and accessories and growing in all areas- personally and professionally.

Part of our growth will be seen in a relocation of our booth at "Not So Shabby" downtown Zeeland! We've been at our current location for just 6 months and we're bursting at the seams so... We have moved! Just to clarify...I don't own the store...I rent a booth within the store!  So many of you have been so sweet to congratulate me on my new retail endeavor.  Jackie Bordner, a wonderful mentor and friend, owns "Not So Shabby" and the downtown candy store, "Mainstreet Sweets".  The candy store is staying in it's current location, but the antique store next to it, has traded places with Harbor Toy Company!
Look for all of the original vendors, plus some more at the new storefront...
114 E. Main Street -downtown Zeeland. 
 Here's what to look for:

Signage should be up soon.  It's just a hop, skip and a jump away from the old location. Head west down Main and it's right next door to "At the Diner" and Brummel's".
Doors open again on Monday, January 3. 
Here's what the booth looked like this morning at 10:00.




It didn't take long at all to get things staged and placed in our new spot.  We're the second booth on the left as you enter through the front door.  We went from a 10x10 booth to a 10x15 so I am looking forward to being able to bring in and sell lots more accessories and larger furniture pieces.

Here's what it looked like at 1:00.  I have a few more pieces that I will be working on this week, so it's not as full as it will be in a few days, but I am thrilled with the size of the space.  Please continue to stop by as often as you can, so I'll stay motivated to keep shopping for more!











Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and encouragement over the years.  You allow me to do what I absolutely love to do!  I couldn't have the job that I adore, without you, my clients and friends. 
As always, we are available for custom sign orders, select furniture orders and home consultations in 2011. 
May this new year bring you peace, health, happiness and love.
-Christy

3 comments:

Everlasting Blooms said...

You have been one busy woman! Your booth looks wonderful! I really do need to get to that side of town to visit your booth, and the whole shop sounds like!

~ Thanks for posting, and Happy New Year to you! :)

The Changing Room said...

Thanks for following my blog! I just checked out your website and blog and loved it! Keep in touch!
Christy

christy said...

yay! looove that space! can i get a little 10x15 too? :)

Post a Comment