Monday, November 22, 2010

Keep Calm And Carry On..

"Keep calm and Carry on"....That was the theme of this year's Room for Change Tag Sale!  Thanks to all who came out and bought some repurposed treasures and other cottage style finds. We have the best clients and friends around!
Tag Sale 2010-A great success because of YOU!
This is the calm before the storm.




These "NOELS" were the hit of the sale.

Ken made three armoires out of vintage shutters.  Two sold.  I have one black one left.


My sister, Laurie made these amazing pointsettia pillows and handmade reindeer pillows. 



Several lamps and lots of accessories sold that night.  Not sure what I'll be decorating my own house with for Christmas this year!


Made sure to steam clean my rugs on Saturday after all the foot traffic we got. So worth it!

I have no idea how many people came through the doors, but it was quite a crowd.  Everyone was well-behaved and seemed to be having a good time shopping and chatting.  We cleared out so much furniture that when the night was over the house looked like we had been burglarized!  On Friday morning we brought over three van loads to my booth at "Not So Shabby". 
Stop there this week for some more foolishness and fun!
There are lots of great 'leftovers' and unique Christmas gift items! 
152 E. Main Ave
Downtown Zeeland
Here's what you'll find as of Saturday...




 
Look at the reindeer pillow Laurie made in the above picture...a must- have on an entry bench for the season!  Stay tuned for her  soon to be uploaded Etsy Store with more of her sewing creations!
And although the dust and glitter is all swept away, the memories of all of you and your sweet support will remain with me forever. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
-Christy
(For the entire photo slide show of the sale, go to "projects" and "shows" and click on "tag sale 2010" on my website.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy! I just purchased the spools from Not so Shabby on Saturday - I love them! Just posted about them on my FB page too... www.facebook.com/mytwobabes ♥ love all your stuff! Kristin

Post a Comment